Once we have a basic understanding of Relational Presence (RP), we quickly realise there is infinite scope for deepening our awareness of what is going on in the present moment. The more aware we are of our own state and what is happening for others, the more intelligently we can respond to situations, the more effectively we can communicate, the more impact we can have. The practical skills we learn, like connecting with an audience, and speaking from a grounded place, just keep getting stronger and richer the more we practice.
So in this level 2 workshop, you’ll be integrating and deepening, as well as building on what you learnt in level 1.
As usual, it will be a small group (max. 8 people), some of whom you may have worked with already 🙂
What you’ll get
It’s good to do a few things really well, so you can expect to …
- Refresh the basic skills introudced in level 1, and relax more into connection with individuals and the group
- Develop more fluency and expand your range of expression when speaking in RP
- Explore what it means to speak in your work context, including a longer turn to experiment with ‘professional RP’
- Learn to stay present and connected when eye-contact is minimal or absent, e.g. with those who don’t ‘do’ eye-contact, in phone and conference calls, in meetings, when walking and talking.
- Practice answering questions in RP and holding ground when challenged
Date: 14-15 March 2020
Time: 10am – 5pm both days
Breaks: We come up with tea and cake. For lunch there are uncountable local options for all budgets.
Preparation? Definitely not.
Pricing and EarlyBird: The ‘Business/Organisation’ rate applies if your company or organisation is paying for you (directly or indirectly). The ‘Individual’ rate is for those who are paying for themselves. The EarlyBird rate expires one month in advance.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellation and transfers free up to 3 weeks in advance. After that, you can cancel with a 50% refund or transfer your place with a £50 admin fee. In the final week before an event, there are no refunds or transfers possible.
Venue: Spitalfields Townhouse
Venue Website: www.townhousespitalfields.comAddress:
- March 14, 2020 - March 15, 2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm